Friday 29 January 2016

Akpos and Wife starts S EX Fasting for Easter!

Share This Post On:

Taking a great test of his will power, Mister Akpos decided to do his Lent Period fasting by abstaining from s3x. The wife who was not so happy with the decision can only do nothing but agree with him.The initial weeks were not too difficult for them but it became very tough for them as time went on. Finallly, the Lent Period was over and it was Easter morning finally. Immediately, Akpos rushed to his wife's bedroom and knocked, "Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!"
AKPOS: Guess who is knocking on your door?
WIFE: I know who you are!
AKPOS: Guess what I am looking for?
WIFE: I also know what are looking for!
AKPOS: Okay, guess what I am knocking with?
WIFE: (Smiles and says) Bad guy! Come in and make me feel it!!

Share On Social Networks:


GET OUR DAILY FUNNY JOKES BY EMAIL


No comments:

Post a Comment