Wednesday 27 January 2016

Professor Akpos and His 18 Year Old Student Caught (Lol)!

Share This Post On:

Akpos a Mathematics Professor wrote a letter to his wife which reads thus:

"Dearest wife,

You have to realise it that you are now 54 years old and I have pressing needs which you can no longer be able to satisfy. I am otherwise very happy with you as a darling wife. Sincerely, I hope you will never feel hurt or offended to hear it that by the time you receive this letter, I will be chilling at Rassinson Hotel with my 19 year old student. I promise to come home before the midnight clocks.
Your Hubby".

When Akpos later got to the hotel, there was a letter there which was already waiting for him and it reads thus:

"My Dear Husband,

You are also 54 years old and by the time you receive this letter, I hope to be at the Niceconn Hotel with our 18 year old house boy. Being a brilliant professor of mathematics, you can appreciate easily the fact that 18 goes into 54 many times than 54 can go into 18. Cheers!
Your Wifey"

Share On Social Networks:


GET OUR DAILY FUNNY JOKES BY EMAIL


No comments:

Post a Comment