Thursday 16 May 2013

Answer this simple arithmetic question and win a gift (Akpors again) !!!

Share This Post On:

Follow BuzzyNaija On:





This is a simple mathematical question which everybody here is expected to answer correctly. Even Akpors the uneducated comedian got it 100% right. Imagine that ! But if you happen to fail it, please consider yourself as good as a pre-nursery kid or better still, a ... Lol ! Now read the discussion below till you see the almighty question ...

AKPORS: Please tell me your age Ekaitte.

EKAITTE: (Laughs and says) A real lady never says her true age.

AKPORS: I know. But please tell me just once and for all.

EKAITTE: Do you know that since I clocked 18 years, I've never disclosed my age to anybody.

AKPORS: No problem. Do not tell me again. I'll find it out in 2 hours time.

EKAITTE: You must be a joker. You can never get it right because the last time I told someone my age was 15 years ago. The person is no longer living now. So you can never ever get it !

The moment Akpos heard this, he told Ekaitte her real age and she was marvelled. Now the ball is on your court. Challenge Akpos now ! Can you say Ekaitte's real age now?

Lol, it's so simple ! Quickly send in your answers through the comment box below and you may win a very gigantic gift (or the money equivalent) if your answer is correct !!!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

>> Share this Post On:

Share On Social Networks:


GET OUR DAILY FUNNY JOKES BY EMAIL


No comments:

Post a Comment